Request Legal Assistance

The Central Alabama Fair Housing Center assists individuals and organizations with allegations of illegal housing discrimination. If you have information about housing discrimination, please complete the form below and provide a description of the allegation. Your housing discrimination complaint will be reviewed by a fair housing specialist to determine if your fair housing rights have been violated.

If the Central Alabama Fair Housing Center cannot assist you, we will help in making the appropriate referral.

All of these services are provided by CAFHC free of charge and without regard to household income.

If your complaint involves a possible violation of the Fair Housing Act, you will be contacted by the Fair Housing Specialist. Please complete all fields of the form, this will make it easier for us to assist you. Your information will be kept confidential.

Report Housing Discrimination